One of the last projects of the company Flamingo Shipping Ltd is the overall organization in the export of straw in bales at sea. The campaign was launched in early April 2014. Currently quantity of exported goods via the port of Burgas exceeds 5000 tons per month.
Straw is an agricultural by-product, the dry stalks of cereal plants, after the grain and chaff have been removed. Straw makes up about half of the yield of cereal crops such as berley, oats, rice, rye and wheat. It has many uses, including fuel, livestock bedding and fodder, thatching and basket-making. It is usually gathered and stored in a straw bale, which is a bundle of straw tightly bound with twine or wire. Bales may be square, rectangular, or round, depending on the type of baler used. Straw, however, has a wider application and is used as a raw material in the production of biofuel, mattresses, hats, shoes, paper and others. From Bulgaria, straw is exported mainly to Turkey and Cyprus.
We assist our clients in:
- transportation of straw from the hinterland to the port of Burgas, through its own network of carriers certified by IMO Class vehicles;
- Organization of the stack and unloading of goods at the port of Burgas;
- Chartering agency and the appropriate transport straw vessels;
- Loading the goods on the vessel;
- Submission of a daily reference for arrived and loaded;
- Preparation and submission of documents required for exports, to Burgas Customs and NVS to Burgas and Burgas Maritime Administration Executive Agency.
We offer the best possible solutions to organize the transport of your products, complying with the most demanding traders.At present, Flamingo Shipping Ltd project for transportation of straw bales and through the port of Varna, this is expected to start in end of August 2014.
For requests here