Part of our services is also the rail transport. It is suitable to transport a bulky and heavy loads which may not be transported just by road.
We implement conventional cargo shipping in open and closed wagons; shipments of cement, aggregates and other bulk cargoes in specialized wagons, ensuring protection of the load and ease in loading and unloading operations; transportation of liquid fuels (light and dark) in specialized wagons; cargo shipping in large tonnage containers on specialized platform wagons; shipment of perishable goods that require maintaining a certain temperature control in special refrigerated compositions., shipping of dangerous loads etc.
- cargo shipping in insulated wagons;
- cargo shipping in insulated block – trains;
- cargo shipping in regular route trains under coordinated with other railway administration route, schedule and prices;
- shipping under specially agreed transport plan;
- shipping of heavy, oversized and unusual cargos;
- shipping of loads from/ to Bulgarian Black Sea ports of Varna and Burgas, including large-tonnage containers, handled in these ports terminals;
- shipping of loads from/ to Bulgarian Danube River ports of Ruse, Lom, Svistov, Silistra, Vidin;
- shipping by rail to the stations of Southwest Bulgaria, where provide reloading of cargos on vehicles to Macedonia;
- shipping by ferry from / to Varna, the Caucasus (Russia) Ilichevsk (Ukraine), Poti (Georgia) and extension of rail transport from / to the CIS countries, Central and Middle Asia.